You Don't Get To New Places Using Old Maps!

"You don't get to new places using old maps!"

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook today (she was quoting a Motivational Speaker she heard at school) - and it really caught my attention.

I think it is our tendency to use old "maps" for our lives, for our plans and goals, and for our expectations - and then we're surprised when we end up in the same old place.

I don't know about you, but I am trying to get to new places!

These "new places" will look different for everyone, but they can include better relationships, jobs, enjoyment of life, better health, better finances, peace, joy, happiness, and fulfillment.

I think it's time to take a step back (or a few steps), analyze the situation, and find a new map!

I am going to take this challenge and really find the new maps that will take me to new places.

If your New Place includes Holistic Health, Healthy Living, and/or Training and Education, please visit our sites for more information:


Comments

Popular Posts