The Color Orange (And a Picture of my Tiger Lilies!)

When these Tiger Lilies bloom in my front yard, they always make me happy! They have such a vibrant orange color and are exquisitely beautiful.

I decided to research the color orange and here is what I found:

     1.  Orange represents fire, sun, warmth, and tropical surroundings
     2.  Orange is considered a "fun" color with appetizing and delicious qualities
     3.  It increases oxygen supply to the brain and stimulates mental activity
     4.  It relates to our "gut reaction" or gut instincts
     5.  Orange offers emotional strength in difficult times
                                                   6.  Orange brings spontaneity and a positive                                              outlook on life

If you would like to experience any of the above, I encourage you to surround yourself with the color orange!


Comments

Popular Posts