Colon Hydrotherapy - Should You Try It?


What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
It is a "gentle method of cleansing and exercising the colon with purified, temperature controlled water.  
It's purpose is to restore the proper function and overall well-being to a very overworked and often toxic body.
Colon Hydrotherapy is an effective method of removing waste from the large intestine without the use of drugs."
(Taken from http://youthrivewell.com/)

Many experts believe that all diseases begin in the colon!
An average person has 5-20 pounds of accumulated waste matter in their colon :-(
A person with a toxic colon can have 40 pounds or more of waste just sitting there poisoning their body...........

This therapy can benefit almost everyone, but here are some signs and symptoms that your colon might be toxic:

  • Constipation
  • Diarrhea
  • Gas/Bloating
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Skin Conditions (Psoriasis, Shingles, Eczema, etc.)
  • Inability to lose weight
  • Carbohydrate Indigestion
  • Continuous headaches or migraines
  • Arthritis
  • Chronic Fatigue
  • Infections
  • Cancer
Even if you don't have any of the above issues, prevention is a main motivation for natural treatments.

Better to prevent issues than deal with diseases and colon cancer later!


Want to learn more about Holistic Health?  Please visit our sites:

Comments

  1. I do not know if you would be interested in my case.Here is Dr Itua Contact Information,drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or www.drituaherbalcenter.com He talks on Whatsapp too.
    I was treated for Hepatitis C genotype 2 commencing on january 14, 2017. I was treated with Dr Itua Herbal Medicine which he prepared and send to me Via EMS Courier service and I received it @ Ohio Post Office .I drank for two weeks as he instructed me to and I was cured.Just in two weeks,Isn’t that joyful.yes i’m happy and my heart fills with joy.
    I carry a high risk of Lymphoma relapse due to constant exposure to the hepatitis C virus.
    In order for me to have the maximum chance of a cure from my Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Hepatitis C must be treated in a timely manner or my life hangs in jeopardy. Dr Itua made my life meaningful again.And to my friend Nicky who directed me to Dr itua herbal center i forever indebted to you my dear friend.Doctor Itua Assured me he can as well cured the following disease,HIV,COPD,DIABETES,HERPES VIRUS,HEPATITIS,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts