Advice From A Five-Year-Old





So I was getting ready to work on some blog entries, and my five year old Grandson came over to ask me what I was doing.

I told him and then asked what he would tell people if they wanted to know how to get healthy.

He said: "Tell them to eat their fruits and vegetables!"

Some of the best advice I have ever heard, and so simple!!

Fruits and veggies are gluten free, dairy free, low fat, low calorie, full of vitamins and minerals and wonderful for your digestive system.

They are also "internal cleansers" and can help your body get rid of toxins and stay regular.

So I completely endorse my Grandson's advice and say if you want to be healthy, eat your fruits and vegetables!

To Learn More about Holistic Health, please visit our sites:


Disclaimer:

Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Mills Healthy Energy does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Mills Healthy Energy are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician. This blog site contains links to Web sites operated by other parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We are not responsible for the content or products of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Mills Healthy Energy does not adopt any medical claims which may have been made in 3rd party references. 


Comments

Popular Posts